|M77® Mark II All-Weather
|M77 Mark II
All-Weather Bolt Action rifles are designed to withstand the harshest
hunting and sporting environments and feature:
- Stainless steel components and rugged, impact-resistant stocks to
resist the elements.
- One-piece bolt that has proven to be one of the strongest on the
market, standing up over the years to such magnum cartridges as the 375
H&H and 416 Rigby.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled-feed extractor, the most positive
case extraction system ever invented, and a fixed blade-type ejector that
positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Patented floorplate latch, mounted flush with the front of the trigger
guard, that secures the hinged floorplate against accidental dumping of
cartridges, yet allows quick unloading of the magazine by simply pressing
from the outside of the guard.
- Patented integral scope rings that attach directly to the receiver's
machined mounting surfaces, eliminating a potential source of looseness
and inaccuracy in the field (included free - a $60 value).
- Easily accessible three-position safety that allows the shooter to lock
the bolt, or to load and unload, with the safety engaged.
||Rate of Twist
||Avg. Wt. (lbs.)